Thursday, September 9, 2010

Building my blog: How you can help!

I've been really excited about the progress of Weightless since I launched it two weeks ago, and have been overwhelmed with everyone's support.  As I said in my first post, I'd really like to develop this blog and  build it up as a fun, interesting forum in which women (and the men who love them) can enjoy reading and interacting.  So, if you like the blog, and would like to help me build it, please consider doing one or more of the following things:

Follow me - On the left of this page, you can follow me with Google Friend Connect.  It only takes a  minute to sign up, and you can use your existing Google login if you have one.  The more followers I have, the more it helps me build the legitamacy of Weightless and will hopefully allow others to stumble upon it and increase my readership.

Comment - I'd like this blog to be an open forum for sharing thoughts and feelings, not just me spouting off about things every day.  You can either comment on this page below the post (and you can do so anonymously if you'd like) or if you're following me via Facebook, you can leave a comment there or "like" any of my posts.  Furthermore, the only way I know that people are reading is by the comments I receive.  One of the reasons why I quit writing in my previous blog was because I didn't think anyone was reading it.  But then once I quit writing for a while, I kept having people ask me why I wasn't blogging anymore... it's because I didn't know you were reading it!  So, if you like it, please let me know!

Click my Ads - While my altruistic reason for creating this blog is to exercise my passion for writing and living a healthy lifestyle, it sure wouldn't hurt if I could make a little extra money from it as well.  The ads directly below each post are linked to my account, so I get paid a small amount each time someone clicks on the ads, regardless if you ever buy their product or not. (And no, I can't just sit here and click on my own ads every day, it doesn't work like that.) I am not necessarily endorsing any of the ads you see, but if any of them look interesting, please follow your curiousity and help a girl out. Just sayin'.

Thanks again for all your support!

No comments: